Category: Q & A
- Q&A: 1967 Scofield
The 1967 Scofield. Is it the best?
- Q&A: Paul, Matthias and the Twelfth Apostle
Who was the twelfth apostle? Paul or Matthias?
- Q&A: Bible Translation
What about the NKJV? Should it be trusted?
- Q&A - Is the Best Bible Translation Personal Preference?
Are the differences in translations important? Or can you pick one which you like?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
Perhaps one of the oldest questions is *Why is there evil in the world?* Or to put it a different way, *why do bad things happen to good people?* Where do we go for answers; what’s…
- Q&A: Are the Six Days of Creation Literal?
In Genesis, are the six days literal 24 days, or ages?
- Q&A: How to Live with a Legalistic Spouse?
I recently received an email asking about living with a legalistic spouse and the difficulties it can cause — especially with other family and children. (Note: I received it via the contact form and the person…
- What does In Jesus Name mean?
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the > Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my > name, I will do…
- Pseudo-Scholarship - Why do People Suffer?
The question of suffering has tripped up people for centuries. Even so-called renowned Bible scholars can't figure it out.